Vitamin C Lotion 15%
daily antioxidant for brighter skin with THD Ascorbate.
Features & Benefits
Vitamin C Lotion 15% is formulated with the most advanced form of Vitamin C for healthy, radiant skin.
- Contains THD Ascorbate, a highly stabilized, very powerful form of Vitamin C
- Brightens dull skin
- Provides a full line-up of antioxidants, including Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Moisturizes and conditions skin with Squalane
Who benefits - All skin types.
How to Use
Apply to clean skin. Dispense one to two pumps into palm of hand and apply evenly onto clean face. Avoid eye area. Allow lotion to absorb before applying moisturizer. Use once daily in the morning. Follow with Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50, or Intellishade™ (Original or Matte).
- Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate). A very stabilized form of Vitamin C. Brightens the skin and provides antioxidant benefits.
- Squalane. Infuses moisture into the skin.
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone). Oil-soluble antioxidant.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol). Provides strong antioxidant benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of Vitamin C is used in this product? Vitamin C Lotion 15% contains THD Ascorbate, an extremely stable and effective form of Vitamin C. This advanced Vitamin C technology originates from Japan.
- What does the 15% represent? The percentage of Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate) in the product.
- I have sensitive skin. Can I use these products? Yes. Vitamin C Lotion 15% contains THD Ascorbate, an extremely stable form of Vitamin C that is tolerated by all skin types. The product is time-released for maximum efficacy with minimal irritation.
- Can the Vitamin C Lotion be layered with other products? Yes. Vitamin C Lotion can be applied prior to application of any moisturizer or sunscreen.
- Will these products help brighten my skin? Yes. Vitamin C Lotion has many benefits, which include evening out skin tone and brightening dull complexions.
- Do these products contain any other antioxidants? Yes. Vitamin C Lotion also contains Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10.
- Can I use Vitamin C Lotion 15% as my moisturizer? Yes. Vitamin C Lotion is oil-free and lightweight, but also contains sufficient hydrating ingredients.